quarta-feira, 16 de dezembro de 2015

DE MALACA, os votos de JOAN MARBECK , BONG NATAL

Dear Manuela, I am glad to hear from you and hope you are very well. Yes, Christmas is here again and I am anxiously awaiting for my eldest son David to be home.
Yes, although still being a little lame because of my arthiritis and Type 2 Diabetes, I persevere passionately in the dissemination of my precious secret Language of Malaysian-Eurasian Community. There are struggles and opposition at times coming from the Community but nothing for me is too big to overcome. It is my privilege to preserve this beautiful language of my people and I will do it till the end.
Yes, Manuela I shall translate what I have written above into Kristang and a few lines more as my little contribution to the your 2015 Publication. I hope the little message below will meet with your approval. Keep well and happy till we meet again.
Bong Natal kung Bong Anu Nobu
Ung Grandi Abrasah - Joan Margaret Marbeck.

Kristang Translation:
Kaiya Manuela, Yo mutu allegrih ubih bos teng bong. Seng, Natal ta beng! Kung tantu ansiada, yo sperah yo sa krensa David beng Kaza di Switzerland pra Natal.
Seng, yo agora pun jah fikah empoku empodih andah, kontu yo sa ossu ngkah fossa mas. Yo pun teng Dibitis. Sorti, sorti mizinia yo misteh tomah kontu yo kereh fikah fossa lantah peu -mang, skribeh nus sa Linggu ateh tudu jenti na Malasia kung jenti di mas tantu otru Terra dah respetu kung nos sa singku sentu anu Linggu Kristang. Isti jah fikah yo sa ramedi. Yo nadih parah ateh yo mureh.
Keng-keng kereh yosa Kristang discionario- The Commemorative Bahasa Serani Dictionary, podih komprah isti na Heeren House, na No. 1 Heeren Street na Malaka, pra justu RM5 ( Singku pataka ). Keng-keng kereh prendeh skribeh isti Linggu podih olah na pagina FACEBOOK yosa, - Joan Margaret Marbeck. Yo skribeh sorti-sorti na Linggu Kristang. Otru dia yo jah dah nomi-nomi Kumiria Kristang pra Natal kung Kukis-Kukis Kristang pra Natal.
Bong Natal kung Bong Anu nobu tudu.
Ung grandi abrasah.
Joan Margaret Marbeck

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário