domingo, 1 de janeiro de 2012

Mensagem de Joan Marbeck

Dearest Manuela,
Mutu Grandi Merseh - it was my pleasure and joy to have participated in the Encontro. Ideeply appreciate what you and the ladies did to bring me to Maia. I certainly felt invigorated and encouraged to keep on working towards perpetuating the Kristang Language and Heritage after the Congress. If I did not attend the Congress,I would have missed a golden opportunity of exposing the History, Heritage and Language of the Malaysian-Eurasian Community. The travel to and from Malaysia was very comfortable. Lufthansa is a good Airline. I thank you and my Portuguese 'sisters' from the bottom of my heart for your generosity and caring in making the week in Maia, a comfortable, loved and memorable one. I will be sending you my 'Paper' presented at the 'Encontro' very soon........before the 23rd. January, I promise I hope we will meet again and this time you, Graca and others will have to come to Malacca. Again, my heartfelt thanks.
Compliments of the Season, Good Health, Good Fortune and Bong Anu Nobu.
Hugs,

Joan

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário